As communities continue to respond to COVID-19 (coronavirus), we know that these uncertain times present unique challenges to us all. Please know that Future Energy Skills is here to support you and our apprentices during this time.
Future Energy Skills LEA/LEI service, as a permitted industry, is open and operating under COVID 19 Safe Plan. All other lines of our business are working from home.
Open and Safe Operations
We are advising all candidates, staff, training partners and stakeholders that Future Energy Skills is open and will continue to deliver the LEA and LEI assessments. Please note the Safe Working Practice (SWP) assessment area has been reconfigured for safe distancing to better protect candidates and staff.
To better protect the health and well-being of all, we have implemented the following measures:
- All staff and candidates must be wearing face masks as per DHHS’s guidelines
- All candidates will have their temperature checked via thermal camera at reception upon arrival,
- All candidates will need to confirm they have not been in any close contact with active COVID-19 cases,
- The DHHS’s physical distancing guidelines must always be observed within our facilities,
- COVID-19 related control measures will be outlined to candidates at the beginning of LEA/LEI services,
- Hand sanitiser will be available upon entry to LEA/LEI areas,
- Washing of hands will be encouraged during breaks,
- Daily disinfectant cleaning of all our facilities, including equipment after each use,
- Signs and posters about hygiene and distancing are placed around the centre,
- Cameras have been installed through our centre to better enable distancing whilst invigilating assessment
- Candidates are asked to bring essential (minimum) items for assessments only
- Our team are working to a COVID-19 Safe Plan,
By implementing these measures, we will be able to continue to deliver SWP assessment and training in a safe and hygienic environment.
Should Future Energy Skills be required to change any LEA/LEI bookings due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will honour all payments and liaise with you directly to reschedule bookings with minimal impact.
To learn more contact us today, our admin team can be contacted on (03) 9654 1299