COVID-19 vaccination requirements for authorised workers in Victoria
In line with the recently announced Victorian Government’s public health requirements, all candidates, attendees, and staff of Future Energy Skills are required to have:
- Their first COVID-19 vaccine dose by Friday the 15th of October 2021 to be eligible to attend and access the Licensing Services.
- From the 26th of November 2021 all candidates will be required to have full vaccination status (double dosed) to attend and access the Licensing Services.
This applies to all Future Energy Skills Licensing Assessment services, throughout both metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria.
Future Energy Skills requests that evidence of your vaccination status be submitted in person or via an accepted platform, 72 hours prior to attendance.
COVID-19 proof of vaccination may include:
- COVID-19 digital certificate, which can be downloaded by logging into my.gov.au
- Alternatively, you may provide a photo or photocopy of your vaccination certificate or other evidence of your vaccination status or a letter of medical exemption.
Please email your documents to: email@example.com
Face to Face attendance will not be permitted from Monday the 18th of October, until proof of vaccination status is received.
Below is a link to access your digital certificate of Immunisation History Statement:
Open and Safe Operations
We are advising all candidates, staff, training partners and stakeholders that Future Energy Skills is delivering the LEA and LEI assessments. Please note the Safe Working Practice (SWP) assessment area has been reconfigured, the use of camera’s for safe distancing better protects candidates and staff.
To better protect the health and well-being of all, we adhere to the following measures:
- All candidates will have their temperature checked via thermal camera at reception upon arrival,
- The DHHS’s physical distancing guidelines must always be observed within our facilities,
- COVID-19 related control measures will be outlined to candidates at the beginning of LEA/LEI services,
- Hand sanitiser will be available upon entry to LEA/LEI areas,
- Washing of hands will be encouraged during breaks,
- Daily disinfectant cleaning of all our facilities, including equipment after each use,
- Signs and posters about hygiene and distancing are placed around the centre,
- Cameras have been installed through our centre to better enable distancing whilst invigilating assessment
- Candidates are asked to bring essential (minimum) items for assessments only
- Our team are working to a COVID-19 Safe Plan,
By implementing these measures, we will be able to continue services in a safe and hygienic environment.
Should Future Energy Skills be required to change any LEA/LEI bookings due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will honour all payments and liaise with you directly to reschedule bookings with minimal impact.
To learn more contact us today, our admin team can be contacted on (03) 9654 1299